January 15th, 2021
We are five days out from the inauguration of the next President of the United States and many strange occurrences seem to be playing out that make little sense in the context given, not to mention the things that are being completely glossed over by our friends in the Mainstream. Many who still rely on the big 5 media corporations to tailor their outlook anticipate a lackluster virtual inauguration of a career politician and lackey to the international financial elite establishment, while those with more discerning eyes are teetering on the edge of their seats, wondering if the promised “storm” is finally upon them.
If you are one of those rare individuals whose outlook isn’t determined by whatever is trending on Twitter, you may have noticed some of the ill-explained strangeness happening in our country and around the world these last few days. We see bombshell news concerning the protests on the 6th go virtually unmentioned by any of the big outlets, as well as a variety of happenings around the world that should be frontpage news. Is the Media finally losing control of its installed narratives? Here are some things for the disillusioned to consider while we hold our breath:
- An emergency has been declared in DC through 1/24. more on that here.
- 21,000 troops are now stationed in DC, surrounding the capital with barbed wire fences and essentially turned the Capitol into a militarized zone complete with barricades and tactical positioning… for a virtual inauguration?
- The head of FEMA is now in charge of the DHS (Department of Homeland Security).
- FEMA + FCC are suggesting it may be wise to prepare for a potential power outage.
- FCC has been reminding broadcasters about EMS rules.
- Documents regarding political corruption in relation to Ukraine are being declassified.
- POTUS hinting at a potential string of pardons this weekend.
- Just the News founder and Ace reporter John Soloman reporting that DECLAS could happen as soon as tomorrow or Monday.
- CNN-NPR Photo-Journalist Jade Sacker was embedded with Inserrection USA leader and Antifa personnel John Sullivan during siege of US Capitol – cheered “We Did It!” after inciting riot.
- The Dutch government has resigned
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel is stepping down
- Estonias Prime Minister has stepped down
- The Italian Government is hanging on by a thread
- Twitter loses billions in the wake of banning President Trump from its platform
- The FBI has released documents on Nancy Pelosi’s father
These are just a few of the things happening in the world right now worth keeping eyes on while the Fortune 500 outlets focus primarily on maintaining the “Trump supporters are terrorists” narrative ahead of whatever is coming.