Project Veritas has done it again. Corporate media in general and the NY Times, in particular, made the mostly peaceful protests of January 6, 2021, “overblown” for the sake of promoting a narrative, a Pulitzer Prize-winning NY Times journalist admitted on undercover video.
Watch NYT National Security Correspondent, Matthew Rosenberg, spill the beans over drinks:
This is Part 1 of at least two parts of this Project Veritas series. While it may not be at the bombshell level that they’ve hit in recent exposés, it reinforces what most of us already suspected: Corporate media knows they’re playing up the January 6 “insurrection” narrative so they can paint Donald Trump and his supporters as bad people.
One strong revelation from the report has always been known, but further reiterated by Rosenberg. The Deep State was present among the “insurrectionists” and helped to encourage entry into the Capitol Building.
According to Project Veritas:
- NYT National Security Correspondent, Matthew Rosenberg, contradicts his own January 6 reporting: “There were a ton of FBI informants amongst the people who attacked the Capitol.”
- Rosenberg: “It was like, me and two other colleagues who were there [January 6] outside and we were just having fun!”
- Rosenberg: “I know I’m supposed to be traumatized, but like, all these colleagues who were in the [Capitol] building and are like ‘Oh my God it was so scary!’ I’m like, ‘f*ck off!’”
- Rosenberg: “I’m like come on, it’s not the kind place I can tell someone to man up but I kind of want to be like, ‘dude come on, you were not in any danger.’”
- Rosenberg: “These f*cking little dweebs who keep going on about their trauma. Shut the f*ck up. They’re f*cking b*tches.”
- Rosenberg: “They were making too big a deal. They were making this an organized thing that it wasn’t.”
- Rosenberg RESPONDS: “Will I stand by those comments? Absolutely.”
We will eagerly await Part II and will post it here.