By Ryan DeLarme & Justin Deschamps
We are now 3 weeks deep into the 2020 post-election saga and there seems to be no end in sight. We have plenty of interesting information coming out regarding several Voting Software companies, their questionable origins, and the suspicious connections they have to certain politicians and Foundations. Alongside this, we have several stories to inspire you and give a taste of some huge changes to come.
by Ryan Delarme, November 15th, 2020
Weekly Report #3 (The week of November 16th to 23rd 2020)
The fun doesn’t stop there, we’re seeing States continually flip-flopping, recounts being announced or denied, GOP caving to intimidation tactics, and election fraud lawsuits won at the local level being overturned at the state level.
It can be disheartening, especially to those hoping for instant gratification, but there is a silver lining: The Supreme Court.
It is very likely that the goal all along was for this mess to end up landing in the SCOTUS, all the while President Trump’s legal team is collecting evidence and building a case as things pass through the potentially corrupt lower courts. It’s pretty wild timing that this would all fall on the heels of the Amy Coney Barret confirmation.
Powell Doesn’t Work For Trump… Why This Isn’t Bad
Let’s open this week’s report with some hope about a situation that is worrying a lot of people: The announcement that Sidney Powell isn’t working directly for the Trump legal team.
As you might imagine, the deep state leftist media is blowing this way out of proportion, claiming that Powell is effectively a “conspiracy nutjob” and she has nothing to back her claims. The fact there is a lot of evidence already on the table is something the mainstream media (e.g. Tucker Carlson et al) is completely ignoring. But that’s not the point of this segment.
The point is that Powell not working for the Trump legal team is actually a good thing.
As someone who’s been studying the law for over 8 years, I can tell you that massive gaping holes of comprehension and understanding are at work at almost all levels of our society—the media is no exception. More to the point, the media is capitalizing on the fact most people don’t understand the legal process or how a strategy is needed to deal with lawfare tactics on the part of a corrupt system.
Without going into a detailed analysis, the key points are summarized quite well by a user of Voat in this post. I bolded the points that are the ones we should focus on.
For all you nancy boys getting your panties in a twist over the tweet about Sidney, I wrote this in a shill’s thread so it probably won’t get read. I’ll make a new thread for anyone who wants to discuss it in one spot.
This is my summary:
TLDR: This is not a big deal.
(1) In any civil lawsuit, there must be parties to the lawsuit, and they are called “parties in interest.” This means they have to have an interest in the lawsuit. The Plaintiff(s) must allege that a duty was breached by the Defendant(s). The Defendant(s) have to be served legal notice. This is what constitutes a “case” in court.
(2) The Plaintiff(s) must have “standing” (legal right) to sue. Since I do not live in Georgia, I could not file a case in Georgia regarding voter fraud or election fraud because I would not have standing. But someone in Georgia could. That is what Lin Wood did. He lives in Georgia. He is in the process of appealing the lower court’s ruling against him.
(3) Trump has legal standing because, even though he does not live in Georgia, he was a candidate on the ballot there, and if there was election fraud that cost him votes, he has standing to sue.
(4) Trump’s legal team represents HIM in court, regarding any case having to do with the election for which he was on the ballot.
(5) There are also OTHER parties who might bring lawsuits (in Georgia and elsewhere) that were NOT candidates on the ballot, but they DO live in Georgia and have been wronged in some way.
(6) These other people are likely who Powell will be representing. She can still coordinate with Trump’s legal team, even if she is not officially part of that team.
(7) It would be a good idea, given the circumstances, for Trump’s legal team to make a public statement that Powell is not officially part of their team, and any statements she makes are not part of their cases on behalf of Trump. That way, the opposition (or corrupt judges) can’t bring Powell’s statements into their cases. Powell is likely to be attacking from a different direction than Trump’s team.
In summary, Powell, as she stated yesterday, is representing We The People—a defender of the Republic, the rule of law, and the people of the US‚ and the world, by extension of her actions to protect the rule of law. Since everyone who voted has had their legal right to do so threatened, she is acting on behalf of the American people who voted.
Powell is likely going to represent voters in the jurisdictions where the fraud took place—which is the entire US—hence her suits are going to be federally filed, as she stated last week.
Just because she doesn’t work directly for the Trump campaign doesn’t mean her lawsuits and any evidence gathered by her has no validity. Quite the contrary. As an attorney with a license to litigate cases federally, the lawsuits she files are just as powerful as one filed by Rudy Guiliani, who is working for the Trump campaign.
Most importantly, as the Voat poster suggests, the corrupt judges might try to strike evidence from the record in a suit on some technicality, but the fact that Powell not working for them has been given on the public record (via the Guiliani and the Trump team) means that a clear distinction has been made.
All and all, the hope here is several-fold.
- Trump is fighting the election fraud directly through his legal team, Guiliani et al.
- The electoral process itself, the rule of law, and We The People (the electorate) are being represented by Sidney Powell.
- The fraud that Powell and others are exposing has global ramifications because the same tactics are used in elections all over the world.
- The media’s failure to report on the evidence that already exists, while misrepresenting the Guiliani statement about Powell not working for the Trump team is costing them even more credibility than they’ve already lost. Anytime a liar is exposed, this is a good thing. Arguably the biggest lairs in the game right now are the mainstream media.
In short, don’t believe the armchair skeptics and commenters who don’t know how to navigate the complexities of a legal process or give the efforts of Trump and the team around him credit where credit is due.
These things take time. Patience is key. And there’s plenty to be hopeful for.
In line with the above notion that the Trump plan to deal with election fraud is moving as expected, the following news broke last week.
The appeals process for circuit courts was changed last week, where 4 arguably pro-Trump SCOTUS judges were assigned to key areas currently being disputed by the Trump campaign. The hope here is that when appeals are made in suits that were dismissed related to alleged election fraud, judges loyal to the rule of law and the constitution will be on the bench. And that’s good news.
Currently, in the key remaining states, the deep-state actors are “certifying” their own fraud. Let’s take a look at how the situation is progressing in Wisconsin.
A federal lawsuit that had drawn nation-wide attention was dismissed on the 16th. The suit was filed by 3 voters, seeking to exclude 3 counties and nearly 800,000 votes that ended up swinging the count in favor of Biden (the same tactic we saw happen in Michigan).
Oddly enough, the plaintiffs requested the suit be dismissed on the 16th without giving any further comments. Court filings didn’t give a concrete reason why Michael Langenhorst, Michael LeMay, and Stephen Fifrick made the decision to dismiss the case, their attorneys were unwilling to divulge that information citing attorney-client privilege.
The campaign is set to request a recount after the final margin fell within the 1 percent margin required for an aggrieved candidate to request a recount. A recount of unofficial results in the state of Wisconsin would cost President Donald Trump $7.9 million upfront, the Wisconsin Elections Commission said Monday. Meagan Wolfe, Wisconsin’s chief elections official, says that the estimated cost of a statewide recount will be $7.9 million. The cost estimate was based on costs submitted by the state’s 72 counties. The last time a recount was conducted in Wisconsin, in 2016, it cost $2 million. Wolfe said the higher cost is due to conducting a recount during the pandemic.
Scytl, Dominion, and Smartmatic
If you’ve been paying attention to the election fiasco you’ve at least heard about Dominion Voting Systems and their possible bias toward the Democrats this election cycle. There is also intrigue concerning a company called Scytl, a Spanish provider of electronic voting systems and election technology, including allegations about a recent “raid” by the US Military on its servers in Germany. It’s apparent that something happened, the military was used but at whose behest? Were the Trump-friendly patriots trying to retrieve evidence or was it a deep-state attempt to cover something up?
Representative Louie Gohmert of Texas recently appeared on Newsmax to explain as much as he can about what was going on:
Incidentally, Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen’s Vulcan Capital has invested $40 million in Scytl. In addition to the raid on Scytl, Dominion Voting Systems connections are also being called into question after news broke about a former staffer of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif) being hired as a lobbyist for the company. The connections don’t end there, the company also has ties to Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) and the Clinton Foundation. Perhaps it’s all circumstantial, but at the very least it’s a severe conflict of interest that merits investigation.
Last week, the Colorado-based Dominion made a statement refuting any ties to another multinational voting systems corporation “Smartmatic” while admitting that the two firms worked together in the Philippines and said it bought some assets from Smartmatic-linked Sequoia about 10 years ago. The firm confirmed that it made a donation during a Clinton Global Initiative meeting in 2014, but it asserted that it has “no company ownership relationships with any member of the Pelosi family, the Feinstein family, or the Clinton Global Initiative, Smartmatic, Scytl, or any ties to Venezuela.”
The Associated Press could very well be covering or misdirecting public awareness, but even AP noted that former Pelosi Chief of Staff Nadeam Elshami “is part of a lobbying team representing Dominion, according to public disclosures,” adding that the team “includes Brian Wild, who counts Republicans such as former House Speaker John Boehner and former Vice President Dick Cheney among his past bosses.”
UPDATE – On Saturday night Newsmax White House correspondent Emerald Robinson tweeted this out:
In Other News
It appears that Amy Klobuchar and Elizabeth Warren, both Democratic senators, wrote letters in December of 2019 where they critiqued the integrity of election tech vendors, and questioned the reliability of their products, SPECIFICALLY mentioning DOMINION. This of course is proof of their unfairness, if they truly cared about the people over themselves they would join the chorus of individuals currently raising awareness.
This flip-floppy behavior isn’t exclusive to politicians. John Oliver, host of the TV talk show “Last Week Tonight”, has also expressed deep concerns about the integrity of the election process in November of 2019, ironically agreeing with his biggest target; US President Donald Trump, about election integrity and voting machine vulnerabilities. During the segment, Oliver had Rachel Tobac, the CEO of a cybersecurity company, Show his viewers how easily she could get unauthorized access to a voting machine on camera in less than two short minutes. Now that the spotlight is on Biden, John Oliver doesn’t seem to have anything further to say on the subject.
Sidney Powell has been making the rounds, appearing on-air and giving statements daily. She was set to appear on Tucker Carlson this week but after a phone call between them she decided not to go through with it. When later questioned during an appearance on Mornings with Maria Powell claimed that Tucker was “very insulting, demanding, and rude”.
In response to Powell, Carlson made a statement on his show Thursday evening saying that:
“We have no intention of fighting with her, We’ve always respected her work. We simply wanted to see the details. … We invited Sidney Powell on this show. We would’ve given her the whole hour; we would’ve given her the entire week actually and listened quietly the whole time at rapt attention — that’s a big story. But she never sent us any evidence despite a lot of requests, polite requests, not a page. When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her.”
This is contrary to Powell’s statement, claiming that she had offered him access to a witness and an unfiled affidavit. Apparently that wasn’t enough for Tucker, who put forth the claim that Powell “could not provide evidence of claims”. Her response:
“I didn’t get angry with the request to provide evidence, In fact, I sent an affidavit to Tucker that I had not even attached to a pleading yet to help him understand the situation, and I offered him another witness who could explain the mathematics and statistical evidence far better than I can. I’m not really a numbers person. But he was very insulting, demanding, and rude and I told him not to contact me again in those terms.”
Naturally, there’s all kinds of speculation being flung around regarding the falling out, but no one knows for sure the full-picture view and the circumstances that created this situation. Could it all be optics? Was Tucker being intimidated or pressured to act a certain way? We know that Soros has money in everything, and Fox News is no exception. Here’s an excerpt of a piece from Breitbart:
Under the guise of seeking to “prevent a constitutional crisis,” a massive network of well funded left-wing activists and progressive groups are training, organizing, and planning to mobilize millions of Americans should President Trump “contest the election results,” refuse to concede, or claim an early victory.
More than 80 advocacy groups and grassroots organizations have joined in a broad coalition calling itself “Protect the Results” and proclaiming that “we cannot ignore the threat that Trump poses to our democracy and a peaceful transition of power.”
Both founding groups of the coalition (Indivisible and Stand up America) are part of the Soros-funded Democracy Alliance (DA), the largest network of donors dedicated to building the progressive movement in the U.S.
DA’s large body of donors aggregates resources for “focused investment,” marshalling as much as $80 million per year.
In 2017, DA developed a “resistance map” — a mix of anti-Trump groups it recommends its members donate to, many of which are now part of Protect the Results.
Other Soros-funded coalition groups include MoveOn, Women’s March, the Working Families Party and the Center for Popular Democracy, a network with over 50 local partners in 32 states, among many others.
This explains why Newt Gingrich was shut down after even mentioning his name on live television.
Ezra Coehn-Watnick Activated
Ezra Cohen-Watnick, who made headlines in 2017 for leaking intelligence that bolstered President Trump’s claims that Obama had him wiretapped, has been promoted to a top Defense Department post in the aftermath of Trump’s firing of Defense Secretary Mark Esper. It is worth noting that Ezra was formerly a National Security Aide to General Michael Flynn prior to being ousted. Take from that what you will.
Fighting Bogus Lockdown and Curfew
A few days ago, we reported on the Huntington Beach California protests against Governor Gavin Newsom’s totally unnecessary curfew for the state.
The protest was set to begin in a minute after the curfew was set to begin, intended as a form of civil disobedience.
Unlike protests earlier this year for George Floyd and Briana Taylor—that were violent and resulted in looting—no mass violence of lawlessness took place.
Protestors were playing music, displayed American flags, and—for the most part—moved out of the way of traffic.
Few masks could be seen by attendees.
But as we saw earlier this year, protests are a defacto way to avoid outrage for ignoring mask orders and social distancing commands—at least when it comes to Black Lives Matter.
The event lasted well into the night. Many Trump flags, American flags, and thin blue line flags could be seen.
Another smaller event took place in San Clemente.
They were apparently calling themselves Curfew Breakers.
Lin Wood Says Evidence of Satanism and Pedophilia Will Be Exposed
(Jim Hoft) Attorney L. Lin Wood held an interview this morning with “The Thrive Time” Show hosts Clay Clark and Dr. Robert Zoellner and boy did he NOT hold back!
How is this good news?
Ask yourself this, how are we supposed to solve a problem no one knows about? In the realm of justice, it’s only what’s considered to be true that matters.
Lin Wood is a man of significant importance and respect. He won the multimillion-dollar case for Nick Sandman, the teen who was smeared by CNN et al.
Wood also had some hopeful statements to make over the weekend.
I shared some comments to go along with what he said:
Do you really think the man who said elections were rigged in 2016 didn’t prepare for 2020?
There’s a lot of doubt about whether Trump will retake the Whitehouse.
Keep in mind he had the largest voter turnout for an election in US history—even if we assume that none of the results weren’t manipulated by the deep state—which we unquestionably know they were.
Attorney Lin Wood, advisor to Trump’s legal team that’s fighting for the constitution and the legal process of the US election reminds us of something we should not forget.
His suggestion is not only a hopeful reminder, it’s logically sound.
Trump is very intelligent. He was well aware of election fraud and spoke about it in 2012
Trump’s had some of the greatest minds supporting him over the past 4 years.
While it might seem like everything is lost, keep in mind, a conman’s greatest trick is to make you believe in his lie.
They’ll pound it into your head. They’ll make everyone echo it. They’ll make you think you’re crazy for believing the truth. But the truth doesn’t stop being true just because a bunch of people gave up on it.
Do you really think that one of the greatest negotiating minds in history, who managed to broker peace deals across the globe, beat the Clinton corruption machine in 2016, defeat a bogus impeachment, defeat the China virus with minimal death and destruction, and restore the economy, twice, didn’t see this coming?
The “biblical” nature of what we’re seeing unfold right now is no accident. The “money changers” have to be seen for what they are before the people stop going to them to get their coins exchanged.
A Puppy is Saved
Here’s a good old fashioned story of heroism.
A man rescued his dog that was pulled into the water by an alligator.
Praying Medic’s caption fits quite well.
Dave Hayes, the man behind the moniker Praying Medic, also had this to say about Powell’s evidence.
I think he’s right.
A Hint of Sweeping Changes to Come
There are several major developments happening that I’m extremely excited to talk about. But these changes won’t mean much to most people because there’s a major conceptual language barrier in place. In an effort to address that barrier consider the following.
What does this mean?
Read this and think carefully. I’ll have more to reveal soon.
Where’s the Hope?
As long as you can detach from the mainstream narrative, there is plenty of hope to be had.
Trump’s legal team (Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn included) have been spotted in public recently and they do not appear to be under stress.
Trump attorney Jenna Ellis posted this late-night photo of herself with former Mayor of New York City and lead Trump elections attorney Rudy Giuliani and Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (US Army Ret.) who was President Trump’s first national security advisor.
One can’t help but wonder what a non-attorney like Flynn is doing hanging out with the President’s election attorneys so late at night. Perhaps he stopped by to give a morale boost.
Or perhaps the former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency under President Obama and former Trump national security advisor is lending his expertise in national security and intelligence to Trump’s legal team? Nothing can stop what is coming.
The next day President Trump’s legal team held a press conference outlining their case. Guiliani claimed that there was a pattern to the irregularities, suggesting a “plan from a centralized place” to commit voter fraud in certain democrat cities. We’ve reported on so many instances of voter fraud that it’s been practically impossible to keep track of them all, luckily at the press conference the team listed the key allegations that will fuel the case:
- Observers were allegedly prevented from watching mail-in ballots being opened. Giuliani said that many mail-in ballots were opened without observers being able to check that they were properly signed, a key protection against fraud. Those votes, he said, were “null and void,” especially where the envelopes had been discarded, making recounts useless.
- Allegedly unequal application of the law in Democratic counties. In Pennsylvania, whose state supreme court created new, relaxed voting rules before the election, Giuliani alleged that absentee voters in Democratic counties were allowed to “cure” defects in their ballots, while voters in Republican counties, which obeyed the state law as written, were not.
- Voters allegedly arrived at the polls to discover other people had voted for them. Giuliani said that many provisional ballots cast in Pittsburgh were submitted by people who showed up to vote in person, only to be told that they had voted already. He alleged that Democrats had filled out absentee ballots for other people, hoping they would not show up.
- Election officials were allegedly told not to look for defects in ballots, and to backdate ballots. Giuliani cited an affidavit from an official who swore she was told not to exclude absentee ballots for defects, and to backdate ballots so they would not appear to have been received after Election Day, to avoid a Supreme Court order to sequester those ballots.
- Ballots casting votes for Joe Biden and no other candidates were allegedly run several times through machines. Giuliani said that there were 60 witnesses in Michigan who would attest to ballots being “produced” quickly and counted twice or thrice. He said that a minimum of 60,000 ballots, and a maximum of 100,000 ballots, were allegedly affected.
- Absentee ballots were accepted in Wisconsin without being applied for first. Giuliani noted that Wisconsin state law was stricter regarding absentee ballots than most other states are, yet alleged that 60,000 absentee ballots were counted in the Milwaukee area, and 40,000 in the Madison area, without having been applied for properly by the voters who cast them.
- There were alleged “overvotes,” with some precincts allegedly recording more voters than residents, among other problems. Giuliani said there was an unusually large number of overvotes in precincts in Michigan and in Wisconsin, which he alleged was the reason that Republicans on the Wayne County Board of Canvassers had refused to certify the results there this week. He also alleged that there were some out-of-state voters in Georgia, and people who had cast votes twice there.
- Voting machines and software are allegedly owned by companies with ties to the Venezuelan regime and to left-wing donor George Soros. Sidney Powell argued that U.S. votes were being counted overseas and that Dominion voting machines and Smartmatic software were controlled by foreign interests, manipulating algorithms to change the results. Powell noted specifically that Smartmatic’s owners included two Venezuelan nationals, whom she alleged had ties to the regime of Hugo Chavez and Nicolas Maduro. The legal team alleged that there were statistical anomalies, such as huge batches of votes for Biden, that could not be explained except as manipulation — which, they alleged, happened in the wee hours of the morning as vote-counting had stalled. (The companies have disputed these allegations vigorously.)
- The Constitution provides a process for electing a president if the vote is corrupted. Jenna Ellis argued that the media had usurped the power to declare the winner of the election. She made the point, citing Federalist No. 68, that the constitutional process of selecting a president had procedural safeguards against corruption and foreign influence.
A quick youtube search will turn up a boatload of videos filled with manipulative slant, bad comedians using what feels like the tactics of a typical middle-school bully, well-groomed corporate pundits making fun of Giuliani and his hair dye instead of unpacking his claims. One of the few places you can watch the press conference is provided below.
This gruesome, trainwreck of an election isn’t the only battle being fought, perhaps the most important (but little-reported on) point of concern is the “Great Economic Reset”. The reset is something that alt-financial analysts and conspiracy theorists have been talking about for years, and it seems inevitable. What is still undecided though, is who will be in control of this reset. Will it be the usual handful of Globalists or a transnational union of patriots from all nations? It’s impossible to say though it appears the Central Bank’s opposition is using this transformative moment in time as an opportunity to wrestle control from the establishment.
The Deep-State affiliated world leaders are touting the Great Reset as expected, and the COVID crisis seems to be the perfect way to condition the people to become accepting through fear, propaganda, and neuro-linguistic programming (“the new normal”). It probably appears to be set in stone for those who still trust Big-Tech and the Mainstream Media, but many believe Trump and company have been planning and plotting all along. Evidence of this includes the absorption of the Federal Reserve into the United States Treasury to produce stimulus, helping out Mainstreet instead of wall street. Essentially, instead of simply dismantling it all he’s using the CB’s magic money printing wand and the illusionary economic system to transition into a new system that would be the antithesis of what the Deep-State is trying to bring about with its Great Reset. In response to Trump’s maneuverings, they’ve been very actively trying to bring down the economy, but he counters them every time with their own weapons. The Deep-State players attack the economy, Trump uses the Fed to pump money back into it. The corporate media parrots have been singing about another great depression every few weeks yet it never comes. Why is that? Because the Patriots are in control.
If you feel this newsletter was helpful in understanding the current situation then please share far and wide as the big tech platforms and the mainstream media echo-chamber has no desire to report anything beyond what benefits them and the financial elite.
Hope is all around us if we dare to embrace the truth with a whole heart and discerning mind.