September 28th, 2020
There is an obvious propaganda war being waged for control over the public mind, and it seems that the once understood reality of voter fraud is the latest casualty. Even the subtlest use of neuro-linguistic programming will likely have those who’ve yet to develop their discernment skills assuming that Voter Fraud is just another “Orange-man Conspiracy Theory”.
In the last year alone there have been an unprecedented number of instances involving election meddling and Voter Fraud, so why try and downplay it in the corporate media echo-chamber? Here’s a few examples:
- In May of this year, hundreds of people in Oregon reported that their voter registration was switched from Republican to non affiliated without their knowledge or permission, essentially denying them the right to participate in the Primary.
- West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey, U.S. Attorney Bill Powell and Secretary of State Mac Warner announced a criminal charge against a rural mail carrier in a voter fraud case related to absentee ballot requests in May.
- Republicans in New Jersey received ballots with only democrat options. The New Jersey Democrats were also caught harvesting ballots and mailing them in bundled packs. Voter harvesting is illegal in New Jersey and most states.
- State Superior Court Judge Ernest Caposela ruled in August that a new election must be held in November for a Paterson City Council seat in New Jersey after the winner of the race and an elected official were charged with voter fraud.
- A judge in Iowa ordered 50,000 absentee ballot requests to be voided after President Donald Trump’s campaign argued a county elections commissioner acted improperly when he sent the requests out with voter’s personal information already filled out.
- North Carolina Joined Michigan and Pennsylvania – Will Accept Late Ballots For 9 Days After Election and Ballot Harvesting, which is absurd.
- At least 847 dead people tried to vote in Michigan’s August Primary, prompting Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson to demand the legislature pass a bill requiring city and township clerks to call voters who have obvious flaws with their ballot, such as a missing signature.
- Most recently, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced last Thursday that law enforcement officials had arrested four individuals for their alleged involvement in an illegal ballot harvesting scheme in the state’s 2018 Democrat primary election. One of the people who was arrested was the Democrat who won the primary race.
Those are just some of the more “On paper” instances of election meddling and not including things like Voter Intimidation, which seems to be more real this election cycle than ever before. A writer at the Atlantic recently said:
“Republicans need to vote for Joe Biden because Democrats will riot, burn And loot If Donald Trump wins again.” -Shadi Hamid
One of the primary incentives for the mail-in-ballot gambit is the potential for the spread of COVID-19, particularly concerning elderly voters. Unfortunately Biden himself, 77, undid that narrative when he showed up with his wife to vote in person in Delaware.
Attorney General William Barr dismantled CNN host Wolf Blitzer during an interview earlier this month over the issue of universal mail-in voting.
Foreshadowing what’s likely to come, a Democrat data and analytics firm funded by Michael Bloomberg claimed it is highly likely President Trump will win by a landslide on election night, but will ultimately lose in the following days after mail-in ballots continue to be counted. Hawkfish CEO Josh Mendelsohn called the Democrat mail-in voting fraud operation deployed to steal the election post election day a “red mirage” in his interview with “Axios on HBO.”
“We are sounding an alarm and saying that this is a very real possibility, that the data is going to show on election night an incredible victory for Donald Trump,” he said.
“When every legitimate vote is tallied and we get to that final day, which will be some day after Election Day, it will in fact show that what happened on election night was exactly that, a mirage,” Mendelsohn said. “It looked like Donald Trump was in the lead and he fundamentally was not when every ballot gets counted.”
By the numbers: Under one of the group’s modeling scenarios, Trump could hold a projected lead of 408-130 electoral votes on election night, if only 15% of the vote by mail (VBM) ballots had been counted.
- Once 75% of mail ballots were counted, perhaps four days later, the lead could flip to Biden’s favor.
- This particular modeling scenario portrays Biden as ultimately winning a massive victory, 334-204.
- The methodology, described in detail below, was based in part on polling from FiveThirtyEight in August.
- The ultimate results may well sit somewhere between these low-end and high-end scenarios and will also be impacted by who actually votes, and how voters’ views about their options change over the coming weeks
A Democrat operative who worked covertly in a massive voter fraud operation blew the whistle to New York Post reporter Jon Levine and revealed how Democrats will try to steal the 2020 election with their mail-in vote scheme.
The insider revealed how Democrats rig elections by paying homeless voters, taking advantage of elderly in nursing homes, fraudulently posing as registered voters, printing up phony ballots and actually removing real ballots from envelopes and replacing them with counterfeit ballots.
The Democrat-media complex is keeping Covid in the news cycle so they can push for mail-in ballots instead of voting in person for the 2020 election.
Hillary Clinton said Joe Biden “should not concede under any circumstances.”
It is obvious that the Democrats are going to file lawsuits after the election if Trump wins in an effort to stall for weeks and possibly until Inauguration Day in an effort to prevent President Trump from remaining in office.
Beyond your typical ballot harvesting and voter intimidation, this election cycle has spawned many truly strange and creative occurrences, like leftist activists in Washington State to mail hand written letters to voters in Florida, urging them to use the Mail in Ballots.
It’s truly a shame that in 2020 we as a society will eat whatever is fed to us without question. With just a handful of dismissive or slanted articles from a corporate news rag, you can rest easily with being told what to think and what to not even consider. The cult-of-personality that Big-Tech, the Council on Foreign Relations, and their thoroughly controlled Media/Hollywood have created for you over the last decade or so DEMANDS that you look no further, or face the wrath of the mob.