(Comments by Ryan DeLarme
Editor, Underground Newswire)
Health Impact News previously reported that doctors all across the world have seen great success in treating COVID-19 patients with high-dose intravenous Vitamin C therapy.
When they first reported on doctors doing this in China just after the Wuhan outbreak, Facebook tagged them as “Fake News” and took away their ability to advertise and boost articles. See:
Since that time, they’ve reported on how many doctors and hospitals here in the U.S. have also successfully used the treatment. See:
Now, a doctor in Michigan has actually had his clinic raided by the FBI and arrested being accused of “committing health care fraud and conspiracy to commit health care fraud” because he treated his patients with Vitamin C.
A Michigan doctor has had his Metro Detroit clinic raided following allegations that he was “illegally” treating coronavirus patients with Vitamin C.
Dr. Charles Mok, who leads the Allure Medical Spa in Shelby Township, has been accused of committing health care fraud and conspiracy to commit health care fraud. He is being charged in federal court for these supposed crimes.
Mok is an advocate for treating coronavirus patients with Vitamin C in order to boost their immune systems while they fight off the virus. This has become a controversial notion, as hysteria proponents stand in the way of any treatment that does not involve forcing vaccine shots into millions of people.
Federal jackboots surrounded the Allure facility and raided it last week. They are claiming that his treatments do not qualify for Medicare reimbursements because they have not been rubber-stamped for approval by the Medical Mafia at the FDA. He is also being accused of conducting illegal vein treatment after all “non-essential businesses” were forced to close by an edict from Governor Gretchen Whitmer.
Mok announced on YouTube that “IV vitamin C is being used in hospitals across the country to treat the most advanced disease associated with COVID-19.” This may have prompted the feds to shut down his operation by brute force.
The medical establishment has attacked President Trump ruthlessly for recommending hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for coronavirus as well, despite the mounting evidence of its efficacy:
Novartis Chief Executive Vas Narasimhan has announced that there is preliminary evidence showing that “hydroxychloroquine kills the coronavirus.”
Narasimhan made the announcement to Swiss newspaper SonntagsZeitung on Sunday, as he was touting the ability of his pharmaceutical corporation to develop medicines to stop the pandemic. They have pledged to donate 130 million doses of hydroxychloroquine as soon as the medicine is approved for widespread use.
“Pre-clinical studies in animals as well as the first data from clinical studies show that hydroxychloroquine kills the coronavirus,” Narasimhan said to the newspaper.
“We’re working with Swiss hospitals on possible treatment protocols for the clinical use of the drug, but it’s too early to say anything definitively,” he added.
Narasimhan said that medicines such as the cancer drug Jakavi, multiple sclerosis drug Gilenya and fever drug Ilaris are being studied to see if they can be effective in treating coronavirus as well.
Several prominent liberal politicians have come out against hydroxychloroquine after President Donald Trump implored for it to be used as a treatment for individuals afflicted with coronavirus.
The globalist establishment wants to milk the mass hysteria for everything they can get out of it, and treatments like hydroxychloroquine and Vitamin C stand in the way of their power grab.