August 9th, 2019
UPDATE: The day after these court records were unsealed, Jeffrey Epstein died via suicide.
Over 2,000 previously sealed documents in a case involving Jeffrey Epstein are now available. The documents were sealed under court order until Mike Cernovich of Cerno Media filed a motion to unseal the documents. The Miami Herald soon joined his lawsuit, and the Second Circuit Court of Appeals ordered the records unsealed.
- I’ve uploaded some of the documents here and here.
- The files are huge, so more will be uploaded soon.
- More documents are expected to be released soon. I’ll update you accordingly.
Highlights from the Jeff Epstein files
- Bill Clinton held a private event on Jeffrey Epstein’s pedophile island, according to one of Epstein’s victims. Clinton had previously denied ever being on the island.
- Ghislaine Maxwell would trawl women’s locker rooms to find women to perform sexual acts for Jeff Epstein and his rich friends.
- Senator George Mitchell and Governor Bill Richardson allegedly partied with Jeff Epstein on his island.
- Glenn Dubin, Marvin Minsky, Jean-Luc Brunel, Prince Andrew, “another prince,” a “foreign president,” and an unknown owner of a “large hotel chain” in France were among the men one of Epstein’s victims was alleged to have been forced to have sex with.
- Epstein’s Amazon orders included the following books: “SM 101: A Realistic Introduction,” “SlaveCraft: Roadmaps for Erotic Servitude,” “A Workbook for Erotic Slaves and Their Owners,” Giuffre alleges.
Media Coverage of the Epstein Documents
- Court Orders Sunlight on Huge Tranche of Jeffrey Epstein Files (Courthouse News)
- Donald Trump and Bill Clinton never had sex with any of Jeffrey Epstein’s girls says former sex slave, who reveals she met Al Gore through Ghislaine Maxwell in unsealed docs (Daily Mail)
- Huge record cache details how Jeffrey Epstein, madam lured girls into depraved world (Miami Herald)
- How the Epstein Case Explains the Rise of Conspiracy Theorists (The Atlantic)